How we work
As an SME without big overheads we are able to carefully select the work we do.
And our resource pool is extensive. We have an excellent network of experienced associates drawn from specialists in financing, project management, procurement and policy implementation. We draw on our associates to provide the best possible offering to our clients.
We also ensure that our values are reflected in the work we do.
- We always aim to help realise human potential
- We work collaboratively, so that team members can do their jobs in a supportive environment. Success is shared as a team and challenges are faced as a team
- We are deeply committed to achieving value for money – now, in the medium and in the long term
- We will work to realise the environmental and social benefits of projects
- We will from the inception of a project help create a “safety first” health safety and well-being culture
We’ve seen time and time again how values make a difference. We are committed to ours. They are woven into the tapestry of our work.
“Having worked with Amar Qureshi on major infrastructure projects I have seen Agilia’s values in action. They promote strong collaboration, innovation and are flexible in accommodating a variety of solutions when considering outcomes.”
Malcolm Ness, Operations Director, Kier Infrastructure